Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 1 and Day 2 Winners!!

Here are the winners for the first 2 days!!
Day 1 -

Our first winner is SIGALIT who said:
Sigalit won the grey beanie with the pink flower.

Anja M. won our second gift:
Mippy won the third gift:
And Maura won the Newborn Christmas Beanie:
Please leave your email address in the comments below, ladies, if you haven't received anything from me as of yet!

Day 2's winners were:
Our first winner was City girl turned Country girl who won The Fine Lime's gift certificate! Please leave your email address in the comments below so I can give your info to Monica hun!
Roxy was our second winner who won the autumn hat from Kristine's Lil Loves! I'll be sending out your email info a little later tonight.
And, Tiffanie won the soap from Simply McGhie! Thank you so much, I'll also be sending your info out a little later tonight.
Thank you everyone for your participation!! I'm updating Facebook a little faster than I am the blog, so be sure to hop on over there to check it out!! Day 3's winners will be chosen tomorrow! Keep an eye out!!

2 comments:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

WHOO-HOO! So stoked!! I SO wanted that!!

dunbarm@kanokla.net

Neil and Roxy said...

Yay I am so excited I have loved that hat since the first time I saw it!!!!!